Elizabeth Feichter is a skilled fundraiser, dynamic project leader and active member of the community with more than 15 years of experience in nonprofit management and philanthropy.
Feichter’s career began in nonprofit at the Atlanta Botanical Garden and then the Atlanta Outward Bound Center. She went on to serve as the Director of Development for Hands On Atlanta. Under her leadership, the she was responsible for increasing the organization’s budget from under $5 million to nearing $8 million with a fully integrated fundraising and corporate volunteer department. She also led the organization’s $7.3 million capital campaign efforts to secure a permanent home.
After joining CCO as a Partner in 2005, Feichter expanded her nonprofit experience, working with notable organizations such as the Atlanta-Fulton Public Library Foundation, Atlanta Celebrates Photography, Jack & Jill Late Stage Cancer Foundation, Jewish Family & Career Services, Quality Care for Children and the United Way to help them achieve fundraising success, deeper, more meaningful programmatic impact and more engaged board members. She has also played a significant role in leading employee engagement projects for corporate clients, including The Coca-Cola Company, Newell Rubbermaid and WellPoint.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Developing and implementing major donor programs
- Managing high-level corporate/non-profit partnerships
- Examining, creating and implementing annual and strategic plans
- Complex budget management
- Hiring, managing and developing staff and volunteers. Her background encompasses extensive experience in financial and fundraising management, event production, and program development